Telangana TSEd.CET Online Application Form 2015: For online submission, visit the Website www.tsedcet.org . A candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- (For SC/ST 150/- only) as Registration and Application Fee and Late fee (as applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment : (a). TS Online / AP Online / E-Seva / Mee Seva.(b). Debit / Credit Card. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. After successful online submission, Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission:
- Select the eligible methodology.
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination .
- Date of Birth.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC category candidates.
- PH/NCC/SPORTS etc.
- Parental Income Upto One Lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (Rupees).
- Study or Residence or Relevant Certificate for proof of local status.
- Aadhar Card.
Note : The above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Telangana Ed.CET 2015 from 16th March 2015 through official website at www.tsedcet.org.
- Online Applications of submission starts from: 16-03-2015.
- Last Date for Online Application: 07-05-2015.
- Download Hall Tickets from: 31-05-2015.
- TSEd.CET entrance exam on 06-06-2015.
- Telangana EDCET Results 2015 announce on: 25-06-2015.