TS EDCET Required Documents for Certificate Verification & Counselling

TS EDCET Required Documents for Certificate Verification & Counselling: Check list of documents needed for Telangana B.Ed counseling & Document verification conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Accordingly the qualified candidates of Telangana EDCET and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies of Following documents.

The qualified candidates of TS EdCET Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for this academic year on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the Helpline Centers (HLCs) (See Annexure-I) with all original certificates as detailed below.

Required Documents for TSEDCET Certificate Verification:

All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like

  • TS EDCET Rank Card
  • TS EDCET Hall Ticket
  • Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
  • Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
  • S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
  • IX to Degree Study Certificates (Bonafieds)
  • Transfer Certificate (TC)
  • Residence certificate (in case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education)
  • Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
  • Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2019.
  • Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
  • Aadhar Card
  • PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.

PH Category: In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.

CAP Category: In terms of G.O.Ms. No. 19 School Education (Training) Department, dated: 07.08.2016, the Children of Armed Forces i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana based on the permanent address/Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex-servicemen and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.

NCC & Sports Category: Candidates have to produce concerned original certificates issued by the Competent Authority.

Minorities: Graduation or Post Graduation TC containing Minority status or certificate from the Head of the Institution.

Candidates are informed to carefully check all the documents mentioned in “Check List for TS EDCET Certificate Verification” above.

Important Note for all the candidates: new
You are allowed to attend for certificate verification with all the documents which you have now. Remaining pending documents can be submitted after counselling at your allotted college.


  1. hello admin when is certificate verification? as i am pregnant and will have a baby soon..cesarian means i cant attend it..so let me know about verification of certificates dates please..if it is in this month then i can else i would be in a problem as i could not move properly..

  2. Sir,
    I am shreesha working as a teacher since 5years and completing my degree in open university so I don’t have second and third year memos or tc .Am I eligible for b.ed course

  3. Sir as bonafide certificates will be submitted in colleges for pursuing the other course hw can i get it to submit during verification i have nly m.com bonafide plz help me
    Thank you

  4. Plss let me knw.. if BBA stds r elligible..or not… i am a BBA pass out 2016.. wrote ed.cet 2016… i gt 1850.. rank sir
    I didnt attnd the frst cnsellng as i wz out of station.

    1. Nd my une who is also wrkng in Ou.. said that BBA’s frm OU are elligible… bt not from other universities… like.. kakatiya or jntu…
      Plss let me knw how far is this true…

    2. Anees fatima can u plz let me knw hw could we get bonafide certicates as we already submitted in colleges for further studies nly the last course bonafide is left with me help me
      Thank you

  5. Hello Sir,
    I am non local student.I got married recently and shifted to hyderabad. My husband is also non local but he is staying in hyderabad since 2013.
    I appeared in TSEDCET 2016 and got 13616 rank. I don’t have these certificate.I have started applying it but it will take some time.
    1. Income certificate(I am not working. Do i need it ??)
    2. Resident certificate

    Please reply as soon as possible

  6. DEAR SIR;

  7. Hi sir.tommorow naou counciling undhe.bt income certificate ledu apply chesanu time padthadanta.so doute 2marow counciling ki attend avocha.plz rply me sir

  8. Sir right now i am not having income certificate but i want fee re-embercement can i submit later in the college during admission

  9. Good morning sir,
    We are living in telangana since 20 years,and my studies up to now are totally done in telangana.
    My father is a central government employee. So now, I want to know whether I should submit a residence proof or no?

  10. Sir Presently I’m not having Income Certificate, May I Submit This Certificate at the time of admission into Allotted College?

  11. sir i dont have income certificate..but i will apply it tomorrow.can i get my certificates verified?later in allotted college can i submit my income certificate? and can i get fee reimbursement?

  12. my spouse is working in singareni collieries company since 2001.from which authority I have to get the residential proof? Is it sufficient to take a residential proof from the authority of singareni collieries company limited?

  13. I am already of M.com complete so reimbursement vasthadha and I have nss certificate eligibility India sir

  14. gud mrng sir
    sir my father is from army
    i have cap certificete but i dint put special category option while applying for exam
    what should i do
    which councelling should i attend

  15. Hello sir I got rank edcet 4918 rank biological science SC cast naku seat vasthundha last time yenta rank varaku vachindhi teliya jeya galaru plz rply me sir

  16. Sir I am ambedkar open university final year student.our results to be announced August first week.how can I attend for counselling.. Please postpone counseling…or give me permission to submit degree memo within August….

  17. can i know the counciling dates of edcet-2016. there is nothing in official website regarding this counciling

      1. Sir Presently I’m not having Income Certificate, May I Submit This Certificate at the time of admission into Allotted College?

    1. Sir,i have all certificates except residential,im telangana native only n I have adhar card also.is it compulsory to produce residential certificate? Pls

      1. You can attend certificate verification without residential certificate but latter you have to compulsory submit it.

      2. Sir,i have all certificates except residential,im telangana native only n I have aadahar card n caste certificate.is it compulsory to produce residential certificate?pls

  18. i had written ts edcet-2016 exam..we dont have income certificate ..can we get admission into b.ed..plz..reply to my comment

  19. i had written ts edcet-2016 exam..we dont have income certificate ..can we get admission into b.ed..plz..reply to my comment

  20. I dont have income certifate,I don’t want scholarship, so will I need to produce income certificate during verification through convinear quota.
    I did MCA in 2014 ,I got scholarship during mca ,I need B.ed degree for home tutions.

  21. Shahnaz
    Sir good morning
    Sir I am from wgl
    Sir my rank 12449
    Sir naku Islamiya bed l b nagar Lo seat raledu
    Why sir
    Sir nenu manegment seat tiskowalanukuntunna
    Tell me answer sir pls

  22. respected sir iam pravallika my rank 14438 1st phese lo naku seat raledu 2nd web options yeppudu pettukovachu tel me sir plz

  23. sir,i got 218 rank n attended certificates verification and i had only 40% marks in degree n they said i should have 50% marks in degree n i belong to sc category..plz reply me sir..

  24. Sadhana
    gud evening sir
    Web options lo 16 colleges select chesukunna
    sir seet vachindhani epudu thelustundhi sir pls tell me sir thank u

  25. Verification is completed pending income documents. i have just applied today in meeseva for income certificate. is the acknowledgment enough. Could i submit that today and apply for selected colleges tomorrow.

  26. Sir

    Income certificate is only pending rest all docs are verified. Can i get acknowledment. i am private employee. could i get acknowledgment from the counselling centre. Am i eligible for web counselling on the given date.

  27. i dont want fee reiumbersment. I dont have income certificate i work as a teacher in a private school. is the certificate still required. My school has given me a letter stating about my income which they did not consider. Can you advise if i can declare that i dont want fee reimbursment

    1. You can attend certificate verification even if you wont require fee reimbursement. Or else you can directly go to your desired college and join in that college.

      1. Thank sir i attended the verification yesterday at av college . They said income certificate is the only thing i needed to get my acknowledgement . But i am slightly confused. while i showed the letter from the school they said it is not required.

  28. Good morning sir,today bed counselling undi,today ma uncle expire ayyadu site nenu repu counselling ku attend kavachha sir,na rank counselling today undi sir….please reply sir

  29. Hello Sir, Good Evening !
    This is Karunakar and its reg TS EDCET Certificate verification. Today i have attended my cert verification at A V College helpline centre. I have applied for Caste and Income certificates in mee seva and it may take some days to get them. So,can I submit those certificates in allotted college ? Or is it mandatory to submit/verification officer before web selection ?

    Kindly reply !! Thanks in advance !!!

  30. Hello sir, good morning, i have counselling on 8th, but i lost my 10th class bonafide is it compulsory…but i have inter and degree bonafides…..it takes more 10 days for me to get bonafide because our principal is in out of station….what i have do…please help me out sir…

  31. sir, i am mansoora nenu kurnool lo na degree complete chesanu ed.cet hyd lo ne rasanu mari nenu hyd lo b.ed cheyadaniki chance untundha naku ts lo educate chesth problem undadhu ga . plzzzzzzz reply me

  32. Hello Sir, iam Lohithakshi my rank is 459.Can you please suggest which college is better and i hail from rangareddy dist so, please suggest me which type of colleges are perferable…
    Thankyou in advance…

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.