Telangana B.Ed certificate verification & online web counselling procedure step by step process explained below for candidates TS EDCET-2015 qualified candidates and seeking admission into 2 years B.Ed courses
Telangana EDCET 2015 Counselling Procedure: TSEDCET 2015 Counseling Process for Admission into 2years B.Ed Course. Certificate Verification & web options entry steps are explained below for candidates who are waiting to take admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course in Telangana State.
Admission will be made based on options exercised by candidate. Details of the web based allotment program would be indicated on official website www.tsedcet.nic.in and also notified in the leading newspapers soon.
The detailed programme with the ranks of the candidates called on each day for counselling will be published in daily newspapers in English / Telugu / Urdu having wide publicity to enable the candidates to attend the Admission Camp on the specified date, time and place for each region. No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates for attending the counseling. The admission programme will also be displayed at the admission camp and in all Polytechnic. Admission notification issued in the press is to be treated as call letter.
Soon after the declaration of results of Education Common Entrance Test (EDCET-2015), detailed notification will be published in the daily newspapers inviting the students to attend for certificate verification in rank wise at their willing help line center as listed in the notification and option entry dates are also announced on the same day.
Details of web based counselling and venues for rank wise certificate verification and option entry dates will be made available in the website www.tsedcet.nic.in.
Candidates called on each day for counseling shall attend with 2 sets of xerox copies and all Original certificates and documents for verification at any one of the designated venues.
Following Steps are involved in EDCET Counselling Process 2015
- Candidate Registration for Certificate verification:
- Document/Certificate Verification
- Instructions on Exercising Options in Internet
- Online Web Options Entry according to their preference of Colleges
- Modification of College Option & Freezing or Locking of Options.
- Seat Allotment & Download of College allotment.
- Payment of Fee if any and Reporting in allotted college
Step 1 : Candidate Registration for Certificate verification
- As per rank allotted to the candidate in TS EDCET 2015 exam, students will be called for EDCET Certificate Verification at respective help line centers.
- Student should hand over the rank card to the officer at entrance when your rank is called or announced.
- As a next step student should register his name and pay the processing (registration-cum-counseling) fee & obtain receipt.
- Collect Registration-cum-Verification form from computer operator at registration counter in the registration hall & verify whether the printed details & mobile no. are correct.
- With this your registration is completed and now wait for the Certificate verification at registration hall.
Step 2: Document / Certification Verification
- Required documents for TS EDCET Counselling 2015
* TS EDCET 2015 Rank Card & Hall ticket.
* Mark sheet of SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent along with Bonafied from class VIth to Degree.
* Caste & Income certificate issued on or after 1st June, 2015.
* Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent.
* PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable).
* For SC/ST/BC/Minorities: Caste Certificate (if applicable).
(You can get complete List of Documents for certificate verification)
- If you belong to SC/ST/BC category, report to Caste Verification officer and submit the original caste certificate for verification and clearance. After caste verification report to one of the certificate verification officers to get other certificates like Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Marks Memo, Study Certificate, Income Certificate etc for verification.
- If you belong to OC Category, directly report to the Certification Verification Officer
- A Print out of receipts of certificates will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy, report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature
Step 3: Online Web Option entry, Modification & Freezing (Locking) of College options in Internet
- Candidates need to register TS EDCET 2015 Web Option Entry & generate password by entering the Registration Number which has been printed on the Receipt of Certificate given after Certificate Verification. Date of birth shall be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Applicants can enter as many choices as they wish & dont forget to save their option from time to time.
- Candidates can Modify their Options many times before the allotted time.
- Finally Candidates must freeze (lock) their choices before the deadline.
Step 4: Seat Allotment & Download of College allotment.
- The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on the merit and category and will be placed in the web.
- Candidates need to download the allotment order along with the Bank Challan. by entering Login Details you used at the time of web options entry process.
Step 5: Payment of Fee if any and Reporting in allotted college
- Candidates have to pay the fees if any in one of the branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state and obtain a receipt.
- With downloaded allotment order, fee receipt etc., you have to report at the respective colleges within the specified time in the allotment order.
- If you fail to report on or before the stipulated dates mentioned by the authority, the allotment made in favor of you will be treated as cancelled and you will have no claim further on allotment.
Thank you for visiting www.tsedcet.in. If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS EDCET-2016, please keep visiting our TG B.Ed entrance & counselling website https://tsedcet.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....
Before asking any questions please read carefully complete information available in this page. This may clarify your doubts.