TS EDCET 2020: Notification, Application, Exam Date

TS EDCET 2020: Telangana B.Ed entrance exam (Ed.CET) notification released by TSCHE and Osmania University. The official notification released on 24th Feb, 2020 and online applications started from 27th Feb, 2020. Candidates can check detailed TS EDCET entrance exam Notification, eligibility, syllabus, previous papers and etc details below. Telangana EDCET 2020 question and answer keys given below to download for all Methodologies.

TS EDCET is a Common Entrance Exam for admission into 2yr B.Ed courses designated as Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test. This is also called as TS B.Ed Entrance Test conducted by the CONVENER, TS Ed.CET,  Osmania University, Hyderabad in accordance with G.O. Ms. No. 72 (SE Trg-1) Dept. dt. 05-07-2004 on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This exam will be conducted every year by the state government.

Osmania University TS EDCET 2020 Details

This is the 6th B.Ed admission test after the formation of Telangana State. Eligible Candidates may submit their applications ONLINE mode only from 24th Feb, 2020. Application registration fee of Rs. 650/- (Rs.450/- for SC/ ST) may be paid at TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).

TS ED.CET (B.Ed) 2020 Entrance Updates

TS EDCET 2020 Latest Upates
(B.Ed Entrance Exam in Telangana State)

(Telangana Education Common Entrance Test)

TS EDCET Notification 2020: On behalf of TSCHE the Osmania University released notification on 22nd Feb and accepts online applications from 24th Feb to 20th April, 2020. This post is about Telangana B.Ed Entrance exam 2020 and other latest updates regarding Entrance exam. Interested candidates can check complete details here.

TS EDCET Contacts

ConvenorOffice Address
Prof. T Mrunalini,
Convener TS Ed.CET-2020,
Dean, Faculty of Education,
Osmania University (OU),
Telangana State,
Official Website: edcet.tsche.ac.in
University College of Education,
B-block, Osmania University
Telangana State,
Phone: 9666684011
Land Line: 040-27075123
Email:  [email protected]


  1. Hallo sir I am Veeraiah degree college nanu Hyd lo chaduvuthunnanu kani application lo gadwal ani print aindhi emaina problema sir

  2. Dear Admin,

    My wife has attended the counseling on the scheduled date (Rank 4641) and also completed the web options (selection of colleges).

    Is there any due date by when we would come to know if she got a seat? What will be the mode of communication from the college end to inform if she has been allotted a seat? Will it be through an email?


  3. dear sir/madam,
    My name is dhanarjan kumar i did my B.Ed certificate verification on 8/9/2017,
    when i am going for web options it is not opening any thing, the site is showing Please Wait …. only what to do. i phoned to the helpline numbers too but no response. but today(10/092017) is the last day to do web exercise as per notification.(bcz my subject is Mathematics)
    but still

  4. Hello mam/sir ,
    Pls tell me where should I go for counselling I can’t understand the helpline centres list …….
    My rank is 6431……
    Pls tell me……

  5. I got 6005 rank in entrance exam and my certificate verification is on 11 sep but mistake in application form like PH but, i’am not PH now how to correct it…

  6. Hey guys,

    Admission notification for 2017-2018 will be issued by The Telangana State Council of Higher Education on August 30.

    Verification of certificates from September 9 to 13 and web options will be from September 9 to 16.

    Results will be declared on September 20.

    I hope this brings some relief to all 🙂


  7. chetha govt august 1st week counselling chestanu annaru ippativaraku cheyaledu
    assalu b.ed counselling ……………………..cheyara………….

    1. Hey guys,

      Admission notification for 2017-2018 will be issued by The Telangana State Council of Higher Education on August 30.

      Verification of certificates from September 9 to 13 and web options will be from September 9 to 16.

      Results will be declared on September 20.

      I hope this brings some relief to all 🙂


  8. West govt last year second phase councilng conduct chayaleadhu e year ieppate varaku certificate verification chayaleadhu asalu education minister vunnara poyada

  9. Dear Admin and All My Friends,

    Can anyone help me

    1. School where I study closed four years ago and the Principal died one and half year ago (1 1/2)
    He was having only one son and he left for US 2 years ago.

    What I should do? Help me.

    2. Who’s Income certificate is mandatory as some mee seva people telling Husband and some telling Father?

    3. GAP certificate is for which year? Yesterday i tried to prepare one? GAP certificate is for fail years or missing years? I have gap in my intermediate for 1 year? When i didn’t study at all?

    4. Caste certificate is to be made by my parents (Right/Wrong) and what documents required.

    1. hi samreen
      for the first question you can get in touch with your DEO office/related one and you can get that
      and for the second one if you are married then you are suppose to have income certificate of your husband
      am not sure about 3rd one do not make burden on your parents you can get it near your tehsil office or MRO office as per my knowledge you should process with your birthcertificate and a certificate from qazi that you belong to any caste if muslim..

      These are my analysis

    2. ma first you need 1.fathers income certificate
      2.9th class to degree study certificates
      3.ssc inter & degree memo
      4. cast certificate from fathers home.
      5.residence from husband. or father
      8. rank card
      9.edcet hallticket

  10. hello admin when is certificate verification? as i am pregnant and will have a baby soon..cesarian means i cant attend it..so let me know about verification of certificates dates please..if it is in this month then i can else i would be in a problem as i could not move properly..

  11. respected sir/madam, can you please inform me when and where should i verify my certificates is there any last dates for verification of certificates ,if it is then i would like to know when?

  12. Hi

    Can anyone answer the below questions?

    1. What to be done for missing SSC bonafied?

    2. What documents to be given for Income certificate and cost too?

    3. For a married girl, Whose income certificate is required ? Husband or Father

    4. Caste certificate is compulsory or not for Muslim?

    5. What documents to be attached for Caste Certificate for Muslims?

    Urgent reply needed as i have to apply for both Income and Caste certificate

    1. u can apply again for bonafide again in ur school,they will give u.
      for income,ask ur nearby meeseva they will tell.
      if u r bc.e then caste certificate is needed for fee reimbursement..otherwise if ur gonna pay fees then no need
      ask meeseva centre for caste certificate application

  13. Sir ,I didnt get I’d and password while applying for edcet ….
    BT I think it is mandatory for web counseling….
    Plzz……I reqst u to give me some solution. …

    1. It depends on college wise, just wait for the counseling notification then attend certificate verification.
      Tip: choose as many colleges nearby as you can.

      Best of luck.
      Hope it replies your query.

  14. Sir I got 1642 rank may I knw vill I get gud CLG in hyd …
    Nd also wnt to knw the certificate verification… Nd counseling dates…
    Plz help me….in knowing dates

    1. Keep visiting official website of TSEDCET for dates of counseling and certificate verification notifications.

      Attend the counseling, in web options choose as many nearby colleges as you can.

      There are many factors involved in the process of admission.

      Best of luck.

      Hope it answers your query.

  15. Sir, I got 1124 rank I want to know the details of counselling dates and will I get good college in Hyderabad?

    1. Sir, I got 667 rank I want to know the details of counselling dates and will I get good college in warangal

  16. what certificate one should have before counselling from 1 to 4 mention below?

    i am a muslim and don’t have any of the mention on the website

    1. Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
    – The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.

    2. Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
    – The Income certificate issued by competent authority.

    3. Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
    – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.

    4. Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
    – The Certificate issued by competent authority

    can anyone help me

    1. If you belong to any special category in OBC or BC-E then that certificate will suffice for 1) local candidate as well for 3) special category.

      2) You have to apply for income certificate at meeseva then get it approved at MRO office. If you want to avail scholarship/fee reimbursement then the income should be less than 1 lakh per annum.

      4) If you belong to and want admissions through reserve category in sports or physically handicapped then you should submit relevant certificate.

      Hope it answers your query.

  17. Till what rank people can get the admission in this year B.ed

    Private colleges will take donation to give admission for any rank? Is this true?

    What amount they take donation for admission?

    1. Admission is given on Rank basis and seats filling, as this year pass percentage is higher so competition will be tough.

      Coming to management seats, these seats are alloted by management of private colleges after the counselling.

      You can opt for management seat only when you are unable to secure through convenor quota(counseling).

      The catch in management seat ia they charge you higher than government prescribed fee, the rate of seats may vary as per demand.

      So choose wisely.

      Best of Luck

      Hope it answer your query

  18. What documents one should have in his hand before counselling? i mean certificates (how many copies and other necessary details?

    1. The instructions will be provided on Ts Edcet counseling website soon.

      Here is the list of certificates needed for taking admission:

      1) ssc, intermediate, degree memo and bonafides, migration or TC
      2) local candidate certificate (caste certificate will suffice)
      3) caste certificate(if you belong to any caste)
      4) passport size photos
      5) adhar card
      6) Income certificate
      7) gap certificate(if you have gap in education)
      8) if you belong to some special category such as(ncc/ph/sports etc) then relevant certificate.

      All these in original and 3 set photocopies.

      Please read the needed documents on Ts edcet counseling website also when it start to function.

      Hope it answer your query.

      1. Dear Sameer Shaikh,

        Can you elaborate the point you mention above

        1) ssc, intermediate, degree memo and bonafides, migration or TC
        What to do if i don’t have Xth class bonafied (school where i study closed 4 years ago)
        Any option

        2) local candidate certificate (caste certificate will suffice)
        Minority or Caste certificate is enough (which one to opt for if you are muslim)

        7) gap certificate(if you have gap in education)
        No idea what you said in above line

        i mean how to get the GAP certificate

        Kindly help me in the above issues on urgent basis as i need to apply for the same

  19. Gd mrng sir..
    I’m ravani. Maadhi nizamabad dist. Marriage tharvatha nenu prasthutham khammam district lo vuntunnanu. TS.edcet-2017 entrance exam khammam lo ne raasaanu. Ippudu counselling ki ekkadiki vellaali.. Nizamabada?? Khammamaa??
    Naa study mottham nizamabad lone complete ayyindhi.. Plz reply me.

    1. If you appeared for entrance test there, then I assume you chose regional centre as Khamam. So you have to attend counselling there in Khamam only.

      List of college name will be provided soon on TSEDCET counselling website.

      Hope it answers your query.

  20. Hello Sir,
    I want to know whether is it compulsory to have bonafide certificate of SSC and Intermediate at the time of counseling, as I have lost both, and the school from which I have studied is no longer working, its closed down.

    Is it compulsory to submit bonafide certificates, if yes then how can I get my SSC bonafide as the school where I have studied is closed down.

    Please reply

    1. Hi

      I completed my MBA however I don’t have degree TC which I have submitted in my MBA college can I submit all degree certificates and MBA TC for admission into BEd.

      Please Help

    2. ur previos record will be there in ur school..as it is closed means find that school’s principal address n meet him..n ask him to give ur bonafide again.

  21. sir/madam
    i have payment reference ID Q890KF8A and payment transaction ID JHMP5472604898
    BUT i do not have application no please help me sir/ madam
    thanking you

    1. Application Number and Registration number are same. This is available above bar code and your photo in your Application…

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.