TS EDCET 2016 2nd Phase Counselling Dates Notification available now. Telangana State has announced Phase-II certificate verification & web options entry dates. All the candidates who are not satisfied or not allotted or not attend web counseling in 1st phase can attend 2nd shift counselling.
The qualified candidates of TS EdCET-2016 Examination who have participated can exercise the web options if required and who have not participated are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2016-17 on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the below Helpline Centers (HLCs) with all required counselling certificates as detailed below.
Update as on 09th Jan, 2017
- Green Signal for TS EDCET 2nd (Final) Counselling for B.Ed courses
|Hyderabad||A.V College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Gagan Mahal, Hyderabad|
|Nizamabad||Giriraj Government College, Nizamabad.|
|Warangal||Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University Campus, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal.|
Eligibility for admission and selection for methodology
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TSEd.CET-2016.
- The Candidates should be Indian National.
- The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Educational Qualifications:
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the programme However, the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note: As per the GOMS No: 92, the candidates who passed M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.A.M.S./B.L/L.L.B/B.A.(Languages)/B.O.L etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
|Mathe Matics||Candidates with B.A. / B.Sc. / B.E / B.Tech., with Mathematics as one of the subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject|
|Physical Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc./ B.E / B.Tech, who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied material sciences as one of the subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as a group subject|
|Biological Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied Life Sciences under Part II group subjects or B.C.A candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects|
|Social Studies||All candidates with B.A / B.Com / B.B.M or B.C.A candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as a group subject|
|English||Candidates with B.A Special English / B.A English Literature or M.A. English|
- Processing Fee to be paid at the time of certificate verification (non refundable) for SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/- and for others Rs. 500/-
- The Tuition Fee for Government/University/Aided/ Private Unaided Colleges varies from Rs. 2,700/- to Rs. 20,200/-.
- Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be notified on the website (http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in/) well before the commencement of counseling (option entry). Tuition Fee and Special Fee as fixed by the Government shall be paid per annum.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
** The candidates who have already got their Certificates verified need not attend for Certificate verification once again, they can exercise web options directly.
|SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND WEB OPTIONS FOR TS EdCET-2016 VENUE: ANY ONE OF THE HELP LINE CENTRES (HLCs)|
|Certificate Verification Dates||Methodology||Time||From (Rank)||To (Rank)||Web Options Dates|
|Available Soon…..||Social Studies||9.00 AM||1st||14000||Available Soon…..|
|1.00 PM||14001||Last Rank|
|Available Soon…..||Biological Sciences||9.00 AM||1st||Last Rank||Available Soon…..|
|English||1.00 PM||1st||Last Rank|
|Available Soon…..||Mathe Matics||9.00 AM||1st||Last Rank||Available Soon…..|
|Physical Science||1.00 PM||1st||Last Rank|