TS EDCET 2018 Online Application: Telangana B.Ed Entrance examination online application available from 18th March – 20th April, 2018 at www.edcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates can check required information from below and pay registration fee of Rs: 650/- (SC/ST Rs: 450/-) from TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres. Before filling application once go through below information carefully.
Candidates who wish to apply for TSEd.CET-2018 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
TS EDCET 2018 Application Fee:
- For Generaa: Rs: 650/-
- For SC/ST: Rs: 450/-
Candidates can pay application fee from TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
Required Documents/Information to fill up TS EDCET Application 2018
- Degree or equivalent Hall Ticket Number and Marks Memo
- 10th Class (Matriculation) Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Local / Non Local Candidate (Residential) Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Recent passport size digital color photograph for uploading .
- Scanned Signature of the candidate
- Caster or Community (Non-Minority / Minority) Certificate.
- Valid Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE mode only from 18.03.2018-20.04.2018.
- Click here for Application Fee Payment
- Click here for Know Your Payment Status
- Click here for Fill Application Form
- Click here for Print Your Filled in Application Form
Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his/her details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY.
TS EDCET 2018 Important Dates of Online Application
- Submission of Applications: 18th March, 2018
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 20th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with Late Fee of ₹: 500/-: 30th April, 2018
- Submission of Online Application with Late fee of Rs.2000/-: 15th May, 2018
- Submission of Online Application with Late fee of Rs.5000/-: 16th – 25th May, 2018
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: Up to 05th May, 2018
Thank you for visiting www.tsedcet.in. If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS EDCET-2018, please keep visiting our TG B.Ed entrance & counselling website http://tsedcet.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....
Before asking any questions please read carefully complete information available in this page. This may clarify your doubts.