Syllabus – Exam Scheme – Question Paper Pattern
Telangana Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Examination (Ed.CET) syllabus available for all the methodologies of English, Mathe Matics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Social Studies is available here. TS EDCET question paper consists of 3 Parts (Part-A: General English, Part-B: GK & Part-C: Methodology). Candidates can check below Syllabus for the said subjects under Part-A, Part-B and Part-C of the Education Common Entrance Test.
Syllabus for the subjects under Part-A, Part-B and Part-C of the Education
Common Entrance Test
PART – A: GENERAL ENGLISH (Marks: 25)
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Voice
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
PART – B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & TEACHING APTITUDE (Marks: 15+10)=25
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
- English [Special English in B.A.]
Thats all about TS EDCET (B.Ed) Entrance exam syllabus. All the students are informed to prepare well all above topics and understand exam scheme and question paper pattern below before appearing the TS EDCET. By this you can score good marks and do well in entrance test. If you have any doubts still please write us in below comment box. To the best of our knowledge we will try to answer your queries as soon as possible. Keep visiting http://tsedcet.in
For Topic wise syllabus download Syllabus Copy from here.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR TSEd.CET
|Scheme of Examination for TS EDCET|
|Part – A||General English||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Part – B||General Knowledge||15 Questions||15 Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||10 Questions||15 Marks|
|Part – C||
|1. Mathematics||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|2. Physical Sciences
|3. Biological Sciences
|4. Social Studies
|5. English||100 Questions||100 Marks|