TS EDCET Required Documents for Certificate Verification & Counselling: Check list of documents needed for Telangana B.Ed counseling & Document verification conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Accordingly the qualified candidates of Telangana EDCET and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies of Following documents.
The qualified candidates of TS EdCET Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for this academic year on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the Helpline Centers (HLCs) (See Annexure-I) with all original certificates as detailed below.
Required Documents for TSEDCET Certificate Verification:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- TS EDCET Rank Card
- TS EDCET Hall Ticket
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates (Bonafieds)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Residence certificate (in case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2019.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhar Card
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
PH Category: In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
CAP Category: In terms of G.O.Ms. No. 19 School Education (Training) Department, dated: 07.08.2016, the Children of Armed Forces i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana based on the permanent address/Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex-servicemen and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
NCC & Sports Category: Candidates have to produce concerned original certificates issued by the Competent Authority.
Minorities: Graduation or Post Graduation TC containing Minority status or certificate from the Head of the Institution.
Candidates are informed to carefully check all the documents mentioned in “Check List for TS EDCET Certificate Verification” above.
Important Note for all the candidates:
You are allowed to attend for certificate verification with all the documents which you have now. Remaining pending documents can be submitted after counselling at your allotted college.