OU starts TS EDCET Online Application 2019 for admission into B.Ed courses from official website edcet.tsche.ac.in. Interested candidates can submit TS EDCET 2019 registration forms from 28th Feb – 20th April with application fee of 650/- for general candidates and 450/- for SC/ST category candidates. Fee can be paid from TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres. Before filling application once go through below information carefully.
Candidates can check official information booklet released by OU which is available below before paying registration fee. Candidates who wish to apply for TS EdCET 2019 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
TS EDCET Online Application Fee 2019
- For General Category candidates: Rs: 650/- Only
- For SC/ST Category candidates: Rs: 450/- Only
Candidates can pay application fee from TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
Required Documents/Information to fill up TS EDCET Application 2019
- Degree or equivalent Hall Ticket Number and Marks Memo
- 10th Class (Matriculation) Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Local / Non Local Candidate (Residential) Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Recent passport size digital color photograph for uploading .
- Scanned Signature of the candidate
- Caster or Community (Non-Minority / Minority) Certificate.
- Valid Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
TS EDCET Online Application Links
Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE mode only from 28.02.2019 – 10.04.2019.
- TS EDCET Notification 2019 for admission into 2 years B.Ed course.
- Eligible candidates pay Application Fee Payment from here
- After paying application fee cliick here for Fill Application Form
- If already applied Know Your Payment Status
- Click here for Print Your Filled in Application Form
Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his/her details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY.
TS EDCET 2019 Important Dates of Online Application
- Release of TS EDCET 2019 official notification: 25th Feb, 2019
- Submission of Applications: 28th Feb, 2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 20th April, 2019
- Last date of Submission of Online Application with late fee of ₹ 500/-: 20th April, 2019
- Final date of Submission of Online Application with late fee of ₹ 1000/-: 30th April, 2019
- Final date of Submission of Online Application with late fee of ₹ 2000/-: 04th May, 2019
- Date of TS EDCET Entrance 2019: 31st May, 2019 (11:00 – 01:00 FN, 03:00 – 05:00 AN)
TS EDCET 2018 Application Dates
- Notification Date: 15th March, 2018
- Submission of Applications: 18th March, 2018
- Last date of Application Without Late Fee: 20th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with Late Fee of ₹: 500/-: 30th April, 2018
- Final date for Application with Late Fee of Rs.5000/-: 16th – 25th May, 2018
- Date of TS EDCET Exam 2018: 31st May & 01st June, 2018 (10:00 – 12:00 FN, 02:30 – 04:30 AN)
- Results Announcement: 11th June, 2018