TS EDCET Notification 2020: Telangana B.Ed entrance exam notification available from on 22nd Feb, 2020. Osmania University on behalf of TSHCE released TS EDCET Notification 2020 for admission into 2 years B.Ed course. Apply online from 24th Feb – 20th April from official website edcet.tsche.ac.in. Here in this post you can find complete details about OU conducts B.Ed entrance information for admission into the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-21. Interested candidates can check Eligibility, Syllabus, Online Application Fee, and other required information from below.
TS EDCET Notification 2020 Details
As per the latest update Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET) for the year 2020 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad in accordance with G.O. Ms. No. 72 (SE Trg-1) Dept. dt. 05-07-2004 for admission into B.Ed. (Two Years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE mode only from 24.02.2020.
According to the released notification Application registration fee of Rs. 650/- (Rs.450/- for SC/ ST) should be paid at TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card). The detailed information regarding the eligibility, syllabus, model paper, related instructions and procedure for online submission of applications are available on the website www.edcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EDCET Eligibility 2020
Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for TS Ed.CET 2020. Moreover Check detailed TS EDCET 2020 eligibility conditions according to choice of their subject.
TS EDCET 2020 Application Fee
- For General: Rs: 650/- Only
- For SC/ST: Rs: 450/- Only
Candidates can pay application fee from TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
TS EDCET Online Application 2020
Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE mode only from 24.02.2020. Check this link for details on Online Application
- Notification Date: 22nd Feb, 2020
- Submission of Applications: 24th Feb, 2020
- Last date of Application Without Late Fee: 20th April, 2020
- Date of TS EDCET Exam 2020: 23rd May, 2020
- Time of Examination :
- Results Announcement: 11th June, 2020
Check TS EDCET 2019 Official Paper Notification
Important Dates of TS EDCET 2019 (Updated)
- Notification Date: 25th Feb, 2019
- Submission of Applications: 28th Feb, 2019
- Last date of Application Without Late Fee: 20th April, 2019
- Date of TS EDCET Exam 2019: 31st May, 2019
- Time of Examination :
- Results Announcement: 15th June, 2019
Important Dates of TS EDCET 2018
- Notification Date: 15th March, 2018
- Submission of Applications: 18th March, 2018
- Last date of Application Without Late Fee: 20th April, 2018
- Last date of Application with Late Fee of ₹: 500/-: 30th April, 2018
- Final date for Application with Late Fee of Rs.5000/-: 16th – 25th May, 2018
- Date of TS EDCET Exam 2018: 31st May & 01st June, 2018 (10:00 – 12:00 FN, 02:30 – 04:30 AN)
- Results Announcement: 11th June, 2018