TS EDCET 2015 College Seat Allotment Order Download: Telangana B.Ed counseling results declared on 16th Sept, 2015. Candidates can download Joining Report, Fee Challan (if any) from www.tsedcet.tsche.ac.in by entering their Roll Number, Rank and Registered Number.
Daily we are receiving a number of doubts from our visitors on TS EDCET 2015 Allotments. Many candidates have a lot of questions like “What’s next after selecting college options”, “When we get allotments?”, “How to Download TS EDCET Allotment Orders?”, “When to report in college?”, “What’s next after allotment?” “When & Where to pay fee?” and etc.
For all those candidates who have question like above, here we are providing details clearing all their doubts. Candidates can carefully read below details and clear their doubts.
TS EDCET 2015 Allotments released on 16th Sept, 2015. Candidates will receive SMS on their registered mobiles after the announcement of counselling results. Download Allotment order (Joining Report) along with fee challan at www.tsedcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order. If Candidate fails to report for admission at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
What next after Downloading TS EDCET 2015 Seat Allotment:
- Seat Allotment will be based on the choice filling of the candidates and their TS EDCET 2015 Rank.
- Candidates will receive an SMS on their mobiles after the announcement of the TS EDCET 2015 Seat Allotment
- To check their Seat Allotment, candidates must log in after entering their TS EDCET 2015 Hall Ticket No. They must also enter the password to log in.
- They must download the provisional TS EDCET 2015 Seat Allotment letter and print it.
- They must report to the allotted colleges with the TS EDCET 2015 Seat Allotment letter, specified documents and fees.
- Candidates who do not report to the allotted colleges by the specified dates will forfeit their seats.
- Candidates also have to submit any pending documents during reporting in the college.