TS EDCET College Course Fee for Academic Year 2016-17

TS EDCET Counseling Registration Fee: Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay ₹: 250/- & others have to pay ₹: 500/- for certificate verification & online web counselling process. Candidates have to this registration Fee at help line center during the certificate verification.

TS B.Ed Course Fee: Candidates who successfully completed the certificate verification process & participated in Online Web Option Entry process, they are allotted college seat according to their priority. After final college seat allotment, if the candidates wishes to join in allotted college, he/she have to pay tution fee & special fee at the respective college.

Government/University/Aided/ Private Unaided Colleges varies from Rs. 2,700/- to Rs. 20,200/- and a special fee of Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid after final allotment at the respective colleges subject to decision of the Government for the academic year 2016-17. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.

Fees Details:

Fee to be paid at the time of certificate verification:

  1. Processing Fee (non refundable) for SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/- and for others Rs. 500/-
  2. The Tuition Fee for Government/University/Aided/ Private Unaided Colleges varies from Rs. 2,700/- to Rs. 20,200/- and a special fee of Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid after final allotment at the respective colleges subject to decision of the Government for the academic year 2016-17.
  3. Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be notified on the website (http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in) well before the commencement of counseling (option entry). Tuition Fee and Special Fee as fixed by the Government shall be paid per annum.
  4. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.


  1. sir this is ravi sir naaaku pallavi college of education pargi lo seat allotment 2017 aindi my rank is 4826 . sir college lo 25000 thosand rupees pay cheyali 1st semister lopu ani demand chestunnaru sir maaku seat vacchi kuda memu management quota laaga fee kattadam ante chala ibbandiga undi sir maaku fee reimbursement vastadi kada mari fee kattadam anti sir please sir am cheyalo cheppandi please send me answer sir

  2. Sir I have done my MSc between 2013-15. I received fee reimbursement in p.g. now can I get scholarship in b.ed. my family income is below one lack

  3. Sir my rank. Is 441and I got seat in anwaruloom college please let me know that fee reimbursement is available. Or not caste bce and llakh

  4. Hello sir this s sateesh i got 349 rank in English methodolgy can i get seet in NSR college koti.?(TSEDCET2017)

  5. Got 273 (Biological sciences) rank in TS EDCET Entrance 2017 . will i get free reimbursement ? and what is the next step after getting the Rank ?

  6. I m p.prasuna join b.ed in UK college I paied exam fees sir told 16,500 rs but I am sc holder I am not apply scholarship please sir give me sugistion

  7. sir i have applied for b.ed 2year in Karnataka when results came i have not selected in Art selection list but am seleted in Art eligible candidate list… Its there counseling for me are what should i do. kindly reply me

  8. Hi sir
    This is Maheshwari, I have joined B.Ed on 19th of September n I have paid 3000 initially and more 13500 I have to pay or I vl get scholarship. Because my caste is bc B n I have income certificate below 2 lakhs that 1 lack 40000. My age is 31 years, am I eligible for fee reimbursement? Please clarify my doubt clearly.

    Thank you admin
    Reply me soon sir.

    1. Which collage did u took admission?
      &total fee is only rs 16500 only.
      Classes of first year started or not?
      Here still 1st year classes did’nt start. Paid full amount of rs 23000 in sept 2016.
      Please reply

  9. dear sir/mam
    this is Deepthi, i got 493 rank in biological sciences and i belong to BC A my husbands income is 90000, i have applied for caste cerificate , it will take time, do i get reimbersment. pls reply me

  10. Sir,

    I had undergone my certificates verification for Mathematics yesterday. my doubt is about fee reuimbursement . i had done my MSC MATHEMATICS CAN I GET FEE REUIMBURSEMENT ALSO . AND till now i did not get my OTP . without Getting OTP Can i complete my online counselling.

    pls clear my doubts humbly

  11. hi Admin,

    i have studied 1st to 7th in Adilabad dist and studied form 8th to 10th in Hyderabad, confirm my locality either Adilabad or Hyderabad.

  12. HELLO ADMIN/ IAM JYOTI. I INCOMPLETED MY B.ED. WHETHER i complete it now or not, am sc candidate. nw i vl get reimbursement or not, tell me pls

  13. hi sir i got the rank 793 . but my income is 1,2000 caste bc-b but i am eligible for the fee remibursment

  14. sir , i got married in 2011 and i want to use my husbands nativity and income certificate ,and i have and any other requirement is needed for attending councilling

  15. Sir before division of state i completed my studies in andhra and my parents belong to andhra so will I be non local or local candidate now .i got 83 rank in biological sciences this year 2016-17.can I get a seat in government college.please do reply . Thanks

  16. dear admin,
    please let us know weather we are eligible for fee Reimbursement if we join in spot admission , by canceling of our previous alloted college ,
    tanks in advance , please reply

  17. Dear sir I got seat in nagarjuna teacher education they ask me tuition fee 16500 and 4000 other fee please give me. Advice how much I pay and what is the prosiger for fee reimbument wating for your reply

  18. i am vani
    i have paid fee in college .if i go for second counsiling i did’t get the seat then can i have seat in that previous college.

  19. Dear Sir/Mam,
    I would like to know that after the web couselling when will the final allotment or counselling and paying of the fee be

  20. Hello sir I’m hepsi I need to get my pg certificates yet frm clg coz my results are in still progress but iv got all my orginals frm clg excetp tc because of results I get my tc frm clg in October so is it ok if I produce all my orginal certificates during counceling except tc

  21. sir, After the completion of verification do they provide any B.ED colleges list for the candidates, which can be useful for web counseling.

  22. hello sir
    they gave us 5th to 6th web councelling dates can we keep web options on 6th or we have to keep on 5th only please reply me sir

  23. Hi sir,I have schedule cast certificate issued at kurnool.I applied to issue it from Hyderabad as I have been staying in Hyderabad since 20years.I applied it through e seva and I have the receipt too.but I still dint get it.will I be given local status if I provide the receipt and my old caste certificatecertificate.thank you

  24. Dear admin,
    I am completed B.tech in 2011.and now i want to join in B.ed.i have a GAP from 2011 -15 so am eligible for fee Reimbursement because of my Gap in education and my husband income is below 1 lac? my rank was 110 and subject mathematics..i have all certificates with me.

    1. Congrats kshama for successfully completing your certificates verification. You will receive OTP to register mobile number by 05th Sept, 2015. Till then make a list of colleges and get ready for Web Counselling. Still if you have any doubts feel free to ask us. All The Best.

  25. Hello sir am rajesh I completed pg in fee rembersment sir but I am bed entrense qualified sir my rank is 3000 but fee rembersment radu anttunaru my cast is BC-D plz replay me sir

    1. You are eligible for fee reimbursement if you are from telangana and income is below 2lakhs per year. Fee reimbursement does not depend on previous qualification. Dont be tension.

    1. Sandhya you belong to non local candidate. But get clear details on fee reimbursement from help line center at certificate verification officer.

      1. Dear sir,

        in my income certificate 110000 my cast is BC-D
        my house near by University Arts and Science College, Subedari, Warangal can i attend there (or) Directorate of Admissions Kakatiya University Campus, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal. my rank is 9543
        METHODOLOGY Biol
        MEDIUM ::::::English

        1. Hello rama,
          you cannot attend certificate verification at University Arts and Science College, Subedari, Warangal. Its for only Special Category.\
          Instead you can attend Directorate of Admissions Kakatiya University Campus, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal.

  26. Dear Admin,

    Please clarify my doubt that am i eligible for counselling or not.
    My age is 31 Yrs, Rank is 4366
    METHODOLOGY Mathematics
    MEDIUM ::::::Englishds

    With Regards
    Imran Khan

  27. Hello sir …I am radhika I have done my mtech in academic year 2013-2015…still in progress of results..tc will b issued in the month of Feb…so presently my btech tc is with pg college..but my mother income is below 1lakh and caste and income certificates are ready with m which are issued by me seva…but my originals are in pg college.. Due to telangana divided my scholarship has sanctioned but not released to college account…becoz of DAT my originals are not issued by college admin…dey has issued costodian certificates and xerox copies was attested by principal …is it fine to attend my b.ed councling on 3rd sept…scheduled ….plz reply m sir…

    1. Yes radhika,
      You can attend counseling with custodian. But you need to submit all originals at allotted college.
      Also college all xerox copies of your memos & bonafieds with principal signature along with custodian.

      1. Hello sir……Danq so much for ur valuable reply…one doubt sir…will I get fee reuimbersment for my b.ed and my details are :sc caste with rank :3000 n maths Methodology and income below 1lakh…. Danq in advance

  28. gud evg sir,

    1)my age is 33yrs shall i get a fee rembruisement(scholarship)
    2)certification verification date we want to pay any fee
    3)income certificate is an manditatory on certificate verification date
    pls give me reply its urggggg…………

    1. As max age for b.ed is 30yrs only. You may not get fee reimbursement & no need of income certificate. At the time of certificate verification you need not to pay any college tution fee. Just you need to pay registration process fee of ₹:500/-.

  29. Dear Admin,
    Firstly thanks a lot for patiently replying everyone.Here are few questions,expect your answers for the below

    > i got 961 rank so do i get seat in govt college?
    > if we have to submit caste certificate do we have to show at the time of verification only? Because my caste certificate is not issued so far.
    > My husband’s salary is below 2lakhs so can i applicable for fee wavement?
    > What is the age for fee wavement?

    1. Hello Priyadarshini,
      We cannot say that you can get Govt college or not. It completely depends on priority of candidates optioned in web counselling.
      Submit certificate which you have present at certificate verification center. Remaining pending documents can be submitted at allotted college.
      Age limit for BC/SC/ST is 34years & for EBC/Disabled/Minorities age limit is 30 years.

  30. Dear Sir,
    How much fee i had to pay in Bank after final allotment ? Will Govt give some time to pay for this ?
    Pls reply soon.

  31. My name is Ravi, My friend got B.ed Rank 24000. he got 40% marks in B.com, his caste is “BC”.
    he may get seat or not pl confirm me sir,

    Thanking you sir,

  32. hello sir na peru sandhya, na rank 1331, nenu physically challenged person ni ma income kuda bello 1 lack nenu fee pay cheyala

    1. Sandhya No need to pay fee college tution fee sandhya if your income is below 1lakh.
      Just you need to pay ₹: 500/- for registration fee at certificate verification center

      1. thank you for ur reply sir, nijamgane nenu 500 hundread thappa ea fee pay cheyanavasaram ledha sir endhukante nenu chala poor, malli fee ante appati kappudu arrenge chesukolemu andhuke

  33. hello sir , my subject is social and my verification date is 8sep ., which center i have to go for verification? pls clarify it sir .

  34. Dear Admin, My wife has been written B.Ed and got rank of 1717. We have A reservation category SC.
    Applied for Income Certificate Yesterday (Due to Online Server problem delayed by Meeseva) it will come after our certificate verification. Is there any allow/possibility to submit the applied receipt to produce the original with in a week?. Is she eligible for the free seat?
    Kindly help us, She is very nervous in this reg.

    Best Regards,

  35. Hello sir,iam rupa.naadi b.com,edcet lo 4347 rank bc-d.naku inter tarvata marriage indi.degree- inter madya gap vundi.amaina prblma&scholorship ki age limit vuntunda sir pls reply

  36. Hai
    Admin Dept,

    Goodmorning I am married to a telangana person and i belong to Sc so my SC certificate from andhra cannot be done because i married a telangana person so how could i proceed…..

  37. Respected Sir,

    List of b.ed aided colleges in and around Hyderabad and Secunderabad. My rank is 269 (Social Studies) am i eligible for fee reimbursement, And the parental income is below 1,50,000 P.A. Am I eligible to get a fee reimbursement seat. Please provide the information as early as possible.

  38. Good evng sir… tuition fee college lo ne pay cheyala or HLC lo na.. I don’t have income certificate… plz clarify my doubt sir..

    1. Hello Vijay Shekar,
      Tution fee should be paid after allotment process is completed. Along with your college allotment letter, challan is available to pay college tution fee. you have to download both the allotment order & college fee challan receipt. You have to pay tution fee using downloaded challan and report in the college to complete the joining process. All the best.

  39. Sir, I am Deepa Rani, Plz I need information about income certificate, income certificate of candidate or father/ husband? which one I have to obtain?

    1. If your father income per annum is less than 2lakhs then submit your father’s income certificate or If your husbands income is less than 2lakhs per annum, submit your husband’s income certificate. But if you want to submit your husband’s income certificate sometimes it is necessary to provide your marriage certificate also issued from registration office….

  40. Good aftrnoon Sir ,my name is NUHA my subject is english and rank 150 in tsedcet should i attend the certificate verification on 2nd sept or directly come on 7 sept as per my subjct conceling for english ?

  41. Hello Sir,

    I have a query on fee reimbursement Could you please provide me information.

    I have completed my MBA and received fee reimbursement. Now if i pursue B.ED then do i eligible for Fee Reimbursement? My Annual Income is below 2 Lakhs. My community is OC

    My Rank is 11432. Do i get any seat allotment?

  42. Sir am sandhya i have a dout.am oc candidate.and my rank is 5000.naku tution fee untunda unte enta untundi.i have income certificate also.pls give me reply urgent sirplsssssss

    1. Sandhya You can get tution fee if you annual income is less than 2lakhs per annum and the amount of fee depends on the college in which you are allotted.

  43. Dear sir which collages have free hostel fesility for the girls? and my doughter rank is 107 bio -sciens. is She elgeble to Ou campus seat? in hyd?

  44. Hi Sir ,

    I have few questions.
    1)what is the Fee fixed by the government for the student(minority BC candidate) who get the college through convernor i mean through counselling ?
    2) when we get Rank wise colleges list i did not found in this website(http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in). If we get we can plan the weboptions accordingly.
    3) If the parent are government employee for such students do have income certificate compulsarily?
    4) What is procedure for filling the web options when it will be available in the above website ?

    Thanks in advance

    1. Hai Humera,
      1) We cannot say fixed fee in any colleges. Its not finalized till now.
      2) Web options will be available soon. Please keep visiting.
      3) If your income is less than 2lakhs per anum then income certificate is need and you are eligible for fee reimbursement. Otherwise you are not eligible for fee reimbursement and therefore no need of income certificate.

  45. Hello sir I am confused about which clg I hav to choose for verification . For hyd one is arts clg another one is govt institute of printing technology my sub is b . science nd my rank is 9126

  46. B.sc btcca (Biotechnology,chemistry,computer application) course eligible or not eligible for b.ed (biological sciences)

  47. Dear sir,

    The dates you mentioned for counselling are correct???
    in tsedcet.org website he didn’t mentioned any schedule

    kindly clarify
    Thank you

    1. Yes Satya,
      Fee depends on college you are allotted. But if you are eligible for fee reimbursement you need not to worry.

  48. Very gud afternoon sir it is mentioned as 2,700 to 22,200 as fee for 2015 -2016, antey 2015 -2017 (2 years) or 2015 -2016 (1 year) ki applicable havaa? Please give me a reply sir.

  49. Good morning sir…sir two years bed kadha so academic year 2015 to2017 kadha.miru 2015-2016 ani mention chesthunaru one year untadha sir..fee anntha total plz reply me sir

      1. Sir i ‘am A.P student my rank is 2700 ,what am i do .can i attend the councelling.my subject is physics .plz reply sir.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Dear EDCET Candidates - We need your help
Please Like us to help you more.