TS EDCET Allotment Order 2018 Download: Telangana B.Ed 1st phase counseling allotment letters released. Candidates can download college seat allotment letter, Joining Report, Fee Challan (if any) from www.edcetadm.tsche.in by entering their Roll Number, Rank and Registered Number. Candidates will receive SMS on their registered mobiles about the allotted college after the announcement of counselling results.
After the announcement of allotments candidates can Download Allotment order, along with fee challan from the official website. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order. If Candidate fails to report for admission at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) has conducted certificate verification on 09th July, & Web options conducted from 09th July – 15th July, 2018.
How to Download TS EDCET Allotment Order 2018
- Visit official website of TS Ed.CET counseling at edcetadm.tsche.ac.in
- Click on Allotment Order Download link available on the home page
- Enter Your Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Rank
- After entering required details click on “Login” button
- Your College Allotment Order will be displayed on the screen
- Download, Save and Take print out until the whole admission process completes
All the candidates who got allotments and interested to join in their allotted college have to self report online through link special link available confirming that they are willing to join in college. After confirming candidates have to submit their certificates in college.
What next after Downloading TS EDCET 2018 Seat Allotment:
- Seat Allotment will be based on the choice filling of the candidates and their TS EDCET 2018 Rank.
- Candidates will receive an SMS on their mobiles after the announcement of the TS EDCET 2018 Seat Allotment
- To check their Seat Allotment, candidates must log in after entering their TS EDCET 2018 Hall Ticket No. They must also enter the password to log in.
- They must download the provisional TS EDCET 2018 Seat Allotment letter and print it.
- They must report to the allotted colleges with the TS EDCET 2018 Seat Allotment letter, specified documents and fees.
- Candidates who do not report to the allotted colleges by the specified dates will forfeit their seats.
- Candidates also have to submit any pending documents during reporting in the college.
TS EDCET 2nd Counseling 2018
Telangana EDCET convener said that 2nd Phase counselling will be scheduled after the completion of Joining process of 1st counselling. Till then candidates have to be patience.
Please keep visiting http://tsedcet.in for latest updates. As soon as 2nd phase counseling schedule is announced we will inform you the completed details. All the best. Still if you have any doubts please discuss in below comment box.